So go find someone who fucks you right and treats you how you deserve to be treated.
Brow Chakra: I see
Energy Center: Perception Center
Location: Above and between a person’s eyebrows
Associated Body Parts: All areas of the face, brain, and skull, and the senses of sight and smell
Endocrine Gland: Pituitary gland
Element: Beyond the Elements
Summary: The function of the Brow Chakra is to regulate the levels of physical and spiritual perception of the world within and around us. Here, we connect with our own interpretations, thoughts, and understanding of the world. The Brow Chakra enables us to receive insightful visions of the past, present, and future when we connect to a higher perspective of our Selves that sees from love and understanding. The most significant lesson associated with this chakra is the perception of our experiences and seeing the greater truths and wisdom in living.
In Balance: A balanced Brow Chakra enables one to clearly perceive the world and their life experiences in its full and true entirety. To be in harmony, one recognizes the truth within each and all, from a perspective of clarity, and being able to acknowledge that only love is real. It empowers one to look past any illusions and look beyond for a greater source of wisdom, as seen through their eyes open and through their third eye in visions, visualizations, and dreams.
Out of Balance: An unbalanced Brow Chakra can manifest as forgetfulness and memory concerns, headaches, indecisiveness, insomnia, lack of concentration, and nightmares. Being out of balance can lead to feelings of uncertainty or overconfidence in life due to a lack of energy, or overstimulation of energy flowing to this chakra.
Traditionally there has been much emphasis on the brow chakra as the window of spirituality, however, it is equally important to ensure that this chakra is balanced with the others. The need for grounding of one’s energy ensures that the information received from Spirit can be applied in practical ways in physical, human life.
BROW CHAKRA Opening the Third-Eye Meditation (5 to 10 minutes)Source: thechakrajourney.com
1. With your eyes closed, take several deep cleansing breaths.
2. Focusing your attention on your Brow Chakra, see or feel a dark blue light forming around it.
3. Focusing on the colours that you see, direct this energy through the front of your Brow Chakra and out the back of your head.
4. Send this indigo light in through the front of the Brow Chakra on your inhaling breath, and out through the back of the Brow Chakra on the exhale.
5. Reverse the cycle now, and as you inhale, bring the indigo energy through the back of your Brow Chakra, and on the exhale, guide the Indigo energy through the front of your Brow Chakra.